- Valentine's Day Wreath This is an adorable heart wreath that would be perfect for a fun Valentine's Day craft! It is mostly suited for kids over the age of six, however there are several steps for younger kids to participate in as well!
- Valentine's Day Card - Candy Pig Paper Craft This is an adorable pop up themed card that kids can make for their classmates or special valentine's! The pigs hands cleverly wrap around a delicious treat for the reciever to enjoy!
- Heart Glasses Paper Craft These stylish heart shaped glasses would be an adorable addition to your child's collection of favourite items to where around the house!
- Heart Animals Valentines Day Cards There are several different heart animal cards to choose from that kids can write in and decorate to add their own unique touch! These cards are simple and fast, great for making in large class sized quantities!
- Bear Box for Valentine's Cards This is an adroable craft using paper and a kleenex box that will be perfect for kids to take to school to recieve their valentine's day cards!
- Lollipop Flower Paper Craft These pretty and realist flowers use candy in a creative way to make a lovely household decoration! Flowers might disappear every once in a while but that is only to be expected... I mean there is candy in them after all!
Today is Valentine’s Day, which means lots of chocolate, flowers, and cards. For little kids it means LOTS of heart shaped crafts and candy! When I was in elementary school I loved valentines day so much because we got to exchange valentines! We decorated paper bags or little boxes the days leading up to valentines day and then on the actual day we would put the valentines day cards that we made in each others boxes! It was very important that you made everyone in the class a valentines day card so that no one felt left out; I would spend entire day making cute cards off of the website with my mom and putting together adorable little candy packages. Of course not all of the candy went into the packages, a generous amount also made it into my dad’s stomach…and mine! Now that I’m a little bit older I don’t get to do that, but my dad is super nice and gets me a box of chocolates every year! There are plenty of cute valentine themed crafts and cards on the website for children to make in celebration of this lovely holiday (emphasis on the love)! Click on the photos above to link to the craft pages!